Business Terms and Conditions:
How to Book an Appointment
We take bookings in the following ways:
– In advance in person
– By telephone 01268 916713
– By text message 07407438784
– By email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Through the enquiry form on our website www.justpamperedrayleigh.co.uk
– Via facebook message www.facebook.com/JustPamperedRayleigh.
We aim to be responsive through all methods of communication but if you require an appointment on the day, the most direct channel is through telephone or text message. Even at short notice it is always worth calling us, as there may be something we can arrange for you.
When you book an appointment with us we make a mutual agreement that you will arrive on time and for the complete appointment that you have booked. We realise there are sometimes unavoidable circumstances which mean you are no longer able to keep your appointment. We ask that you provide a minimum of 24 hours notice if you are unable to make your appointment time.
Coronavirus Update: If you or any family members have any symptoms please cancel your appointment. If you wake up on the day of your appointment feeling unwell, please do not travel to the salon. Please let us know at the earliest opportunity through text, email or by leaving us a voicemail for when we are open. This gives us a chance to potentially fill your space.
Transfer of Appointment
Should you find you are unable to make your appointment at very short notice, you may also transfer your appointment time to a friend or family member to fill your spot. Please contact the salon to inform us of the name change.
We have never introduced a year-round cancellation fee and do not wish to start now. However, no shows are the biggest drain on our resources and would be the sole reason for introducing fees in the future. Clients who have previously missed or given less than 24 hours notice for cancellation on three or more appointments will be required to pay a 50% non transferable booking fee to secure their next appointment. If this is missed, the fee will be forfeited and no future bookings will be made without securing a new booking fee. We would hate for this to happen to any of our clients but we also hate turning other people away for an appointment when, had we known, we could have booked them in all along.
Please arrive promptly for your appointment. If it is your first visit, please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time to give enough time to complete a form. If you arrive late for your appointment time, your treatment will be assessed and reduced accordingly to ensure we finish on time for the next guest. You will be charged at the full rate.
We reserve the right to charge a 25% booking fee on bookings over two hours or during peak season. This is a non refundable charge which will be deducted from your final treatment bill. If you cancel or move your booking with less than 48 hours notice you will forfeit the fee and be charged for the appointment in full.
Pamper Day Bookings
A 25% booking fee will be taken for parties of three or more and will only be refunded if you give at least seven days notice to amend or cancel the booking.
We require a patch test 24 hours prior to treatment for tinting, perming, lash lift, cluster lashes, definibrow and lash extensions. Your health is an absolute priority and we are therefore strict on this policy. If you have not received a patch test from us for the service in the last six months we will need to carry out a new test.
We are unable to offer lash extensions, lash lifting or intimate waxing to anyone under 16. We are unable to offer Shellac or tinting services to anybody under aged 14. For those who are aged between 14 and 16 and require Shellac or tinting treatment, a parent is required to attend the appointment to sign a form and remain in the treatment room throughout the treatment. For any customer under the age of sixteen, we require a parent to attend the appointment to sign a form and remain on the premises during the first appointment of each new treatment to give full consent.
We understand balancing childcare can be tricky but ask that you fully respect our other guests and refrain from bringing children without prior permission from management. If you do need to bring your child with you, management will ensure your appointment does not coincide with services that could lead to a disruption for other guests.
Right to Refuse Service
The management reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who has:
– Created a safety issue in or within close proximity of our premises
– Shown threatening or rude behaviour to our staff or customers
– Regularly cancelled last minute or not shown at all
– An unpaid bill or cancellation fee owed
– Has a medical condition which contra-indicates the treatment. Your health is a priority to us
We will never discriminate on the grounds of a persons race, religion, sex or other protected characteristics.
Our aim is to provide professional, quality treatments, always and we strive to achieve this. If for any reason you are dissatisfied please contact us immediately at the salon or within 48 hours of your treatment. We will need to see you in person or receive a photograph of the problem in order to address the situation fairly. All complaints are logged, recorded and analysed to make sure things are put right wherever needed and we learn from your feedback. Complaints are rare but we take them seriously.
In the unfortunate event that your therapist is absent we endeavour to provide adequate cover. You will be given the choice to move you appointment to an alternative therapist at the closest available time to your original appointment slot. If you choose instead to cancel or wait for the return of your therapist your booking fee will be refunded or carried forward.
We allocate a fixed amount for charity donations each year, so please do not be offended if we can’t support you on this occasion. That said, we always try to support local community based projects and charities so it is always worth enquiring.
Gift Vouchers are available for any monetary value towards treatments or written for a particular treatment.
We are also able to create a gift voucher package with the recipient in mind and suited to your budget. This will include a gift voucher for treatment and a product to take away and use at home. This gives the lucky recipient a present to open in addition to the voucher treat.
Gifts include body and bath care, nail care, facial skincare in regular and trial sizes, salt lamps and more.
Order and Collect Service
If you are short of time, you can email or call ahead with your voucher order, so that when you arrive it is already prepared for you. We will know when to expect you and ensure somebody is listening out for you to avoid delay.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. Vouchers are valid for six months from date of purchase. The date of purchase will be clearly displayed on the voucher
2. Gift Vouchers are non-refundable. Cash Value 0.001p
3. Vouchers are redeemable against treatment only
4. Gift Vouchers CAN be exchanged for any other treatment to the same value, or if an intended purchase is a higher amount than the face value of vouchers the difference can be made up with cash or card payment.
5. Vouchers may be sold or transferred to another recipient but we must be informed so we can adjust our records
6. Please contact us if the voucher is lost as we may be able to trace the number and still honour the amount
7. No change will be given if your treatment value is less than the voucher face value. The remaining amount will, however, be credited to your account for the remainder of the six month period.
8. Vouchers will be subject to verification at the time of presentation and we reserve the right not to accept any Gift Vouchers that appear to have been forged or tampered with.
9. Extension of the expiry date is strictly at the discretion of management and must be applied for before the voucher expires.
10. Non redeemed vouchers are donated to local groups and fetes throughout the year as raffle prizes in addition to our usual donation budget.
Get In Touch
97-99 High Street, Rayleigh Essex SS6 7EJ
Tel: 01268 916713
Monday: 9am - 5.30pm
Tuesday: 9am - 5.30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1.30pm
Thursday: 10am - 8.30pm
Friday: 9am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9am - 4.30pm
Please check Google for any temporary adjustment to our usual hours as we recover from lockdown. Thank you for your support